Tuesday 29 January 2013

Typical of the Breed


I am assured this is for real. Courtesy of those competent fund managers at Artemis:

“Last year was a big one for me. I had my gastric band fitted, and took the opportunity to reassess my life. I read works by the great thinkers – Plato, Aristotle, Hegel, Lenin, Malcolm X, Bono, Will Hutton, Hitler – and revised fundamentally my whole philosophy. This year I will be voting LibDem in the local elections.”
– A member of the ‘online community’, 23 January 2013.


7 comments:

Thud said...

The band should have been fitted tightly at the neck, problem solved for us all.

Sen. C.R.O'Blene said...

Boring day Iders?

Shurely not thinking he/she'll learn from Bono!

Electro-Kevin said...

Soon they'll be able to turn around in their own skin - rather like Nick Clegg can.

X box said...

Bono and Hitler were LibDems? Gerroff!

lilith said...

They really are repulsive. Our local MP doesn't reply to us now he is in Cabinet and when he does, he sneers.

idle said...

Your local MP is in the government, but not the Cabinet, lil.

I doubt the bearded optician will make the oval table.

Anonymous said...

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an really long comment but after
I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm
not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say excellent blog!


My weblog hemorrhoid treatments